Sunday, February 27, 2011

In this Circle

???

I could not hear

any answers

I hear your !!!

could not perform

any longer

it seems

we kept going on a circle…

No beginning

no end

no happiness

no glory

the joy of your presence

engulfs me

with more ???

I stand before you

I knew you were !!!

yet you could only humble yourself.

You speak

in short sentences

Your smile like a river

Your gait like a swan

Your voice like an echo

Your heart like a harp

You answer ???

with more ???

I seek

I search

this circle

our world

in wild abandon.

We sit, we smoke

we drink chai

we clear our pipes

we sing, we dance

we read, we write

about the truth

in a tulip

about harmony

in a lotus

about honesty

of a heresy…

The weariness of a warrior

the beauty of a baby

the wisdom of a circle

I defer

as I cradle my cup

in both hands

I dive with both eyes wide open

letting myself go…

You told me

to remove my reasons

You spoke

searching for my silences

Your ???

made me ???

more

as you drew circles

You I

I You

within this circle

in this circle

complete

yet undone

we begin again.

No comments:

Post a Comment