Thursday, March 3, 2011

When We Go

Coursing through the cosmos

in search of the perfect pie

the axis of ambiguity

airs into the vacuity…

whisper its secrets

of the arcana and alpha and omega

where is the ultimate shaker

nor the matter of the Big Bang…

traversing through time

consciousness unbound

unhinged, unfettered, understand

my dear this goes beyond wine

I drink I smoke I fart

I cuss at youtube.com

forgetting the fallacies

forging the faculties

why this so-called savants…

say those sordid salutations

having 1,025,000 hits

is not a platinum nor gold record,

i could remiss…

hey, wake up

make sure you take of lunesta…

it is too dreamy out there

make your spirits soar

pour out your posits

pick your battles

paralyze your pain

perfect your posture…

common this is not a thesis

nor an anti-thesis of truth

it is not meta-physical

such secrets are viral

you should know better

forget the butter

better yet give me a beer

keep your shine shiner

no blood compact

no everlasting love

no unsung hero

no parallel reality

can convince you

where you are now

you ask me,

“where am I now?”

“Is this reality?”

“Is this truth?”

“Am I real?”

“Am I alive?”

It is today

It is perceived

It is your memories

It is in this frequency…

That I can tell

That I can describe

That I can recall

That I can distinguish

“What do we do, next?”

well, keep the ball spinning

keep your heart pumping

keep your hand reaching

that is the only way

“Is there any other?”

I gave you the secret

an open un-ended secret

a secret you can share

a secret you can re-create

a secret you could take care

a secret you and all are now aware

when your time is up

you can move on

to another frequency

and begin again

The alpha and omega

of your being un-being

whether born unborn

dead undead

who cares…

does it ever matter ?

nature can nurture

love can levitate

it is unspoken

it is unwritten

it is understood

beyond the six senses

beyond your third eye

beyond your soul’s chakras

beyond empirical science

beyond putrid philosophies

Go out and look at the stars

Go beyond the sky

Go keep your head up high

Go for the fire

Go for the light

Go for It

So you know this time

It is time to believe …

No comments:

Post a Comment